April 3, 2012


One thing that always make me feel good about myself is to get creative and productive. Today is the day, I finally feeling so much in the mood to sew.

I have being requested while ago to make basic tees for one of my fella. She wants to put variant mode and color of basic tees for her daily outfit. Its hard for me to get in the mood of working these day since its raining all the time and I'm kinda in the blue mood. Fortunately I have a wonderful mom with her little food-boosters, I have the power to finish them all today. Thanks mom!

Here are the finished product:








Ps: I am a custom sewer, I take orders from friends and college. Also from YOU if you're interested (and live in Jakarta). Soon I'll post my work from other project to make it legit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment