April 15, 2012


I have a very long list of things that I want to have and I'm sure it'll took a long process to make it real. An old pal says that if I want to have those things comes to reality, you're gonna have to deal with the process- the sweet and the bitter one. Then she puts an additional line to her speech, that I will not get what I want because I loathe the bitter process. It tooks time to digest everything especially to swallow my ego. She was right, and finally i have the fuel to start a move.

On top of my list is I want to have a real nice home with pets and great yard also good environment. Yes, now I'm facing the reality situation that I still far far away from that. So I start to compromise by getting my dream room first. I have been bitching out about how I wanted to move out and have my own space. That is probably why I couldn't get satisfied with my old room. It already becomes a total mess and everything is out of place since I start working in my room. I have to split my tiny bedroom with my working space. I couldn't describe how chaotic my room was but I always thought it was useless to tidy up because it will get messy again eventually. I know I was hiding behind that powerful excuse, for too long.

Yesterday was Saturday and I was dating my old room. I'm practically living in my brother's room for months now, he's gonna comming back so I have to move to my old room eventually. I have some thoughts about how to create my dream room and balancing the atmosphere for working and resting. It actually pretty hard because it turns out I have so many ideas on my mind and browsing through designsponge.com or other inspiration make a lot worse. Now I have too many ideas ready to blow my head.

In times of overwhelming situation, its common that we dont know what to do and where to start. I know that I got pretty irrational to ever feel overwhelm about this, even in impulsive way. So I just start with little thing to be work on such making storage systems for threads and my sewing toolkit. It turned out pretty neat! I was so happy accomplishing something and it boost up my energy to make another movement.


















It was a great start but it didn't finished impressively. I didn't succeed to tidy up my room, its only about 30% of progress. But at least I make a move forward. Now I have to keep my spirit up coz I still got 70% mess to be fixed. Fighting!! :D

1 comment: