October 27, 2012

I thought I was so lucky to have a green neighborhood. It makes us feel close to the nature and it's easier to feel balance somehow. But just months from now those heaven land will soon become a mall.

Just like "The Big Yellow Taxi" song.




'Femine' skirt by Tees and Scissors



It's a heartbreaking to see how they cut down the tree to make pavement.
I think somehow we have this connection to nature, but only few who still connected to it. They say let's live in modern world, I was like, I want to live in my own idea of earth.
Just say I am conventional, but it's always nice to kick some autumn leaves.


Here I am, standing and counting the days they'll tear this moments apart.
Embracing what is still left. Hearing them whisper, saying goodbye doesn't feels right.

photography : Meutia Ananda

No comments:

Post a Comment