September 27, 2012


Being away from home and friends are difficult. Its been 2 months since I start to live in my new droom. Its not that far from home but still its different atmosphere here. I am home sick.

It's crazy to say that since I still visit my home once a week. I guess home is'nt just a place that we livin but its more like where your hearts belongs. It may sounds so cheesy but yeah it's not about the place, what I miss is the feeling I sense when I'm there.
I guess its loneliness that speaks. I haven't make any friends here, there's no one in my cribs I want to be friend with anyway. I think I should figure out new stuffs to do for fun. Ideas?

Attending to Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival with Afifah








Me and Afifah were trying to find dinner at Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival. I like hanging out with her, I wish we can do it a lot more :)

_______

Had a girls night with Puput, before being dragged right away to hospital that night.




Be smart, don't take too many drugs/medicine at the same time.
Also avoid eating watermelon while on medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment