July 23, 2012



Millions of people in Jakarta have dealing with bad traffic everyday and I bet, half of those people have been surrender to that condition.

Well I'm not..

Sometimes I took public transportation, the condition is even concerning. I looked around, seems like nobody give serious thoughts about how poor our condition is. I guess we've been accustomed to be raised to just give in.
But I can't help myself but wonder, are they aware of how our life are in stake every time we use this poor public transportation. With no intention to be over paranoid, but its true that most of the city buses in Jakarta is a rotten vehicle-since every time I took a bus it always feels like hearing a broken record, creaking as if it screaming for retirement.

I still want to bitching about it because I know that it's not how we're supposed to live. I am not accepting the way people think that; this is what we deserve for living in Jakarta.

When we are going to fix this..
I'm no longer willing to take 4 hours on one way to my office, not anymore.
I wish we'll have better public transportation and MRT soon.

on Singapore bus

ohh look at that happy face, man!

so happy to see Takeshi Kaneshiro picture while taking Singapore MRT

No comments:

Post a Comment