October 9, 2011

as I losing my "virginity"

I could recall how hard my heart was pumping when I finally decided to take plane for my first trip to Singapore. It's the time I've ever been on a plane after all my life I've tried to avoid any of the possibilities. No wonder my heart skips a beat when the plane was first took-off, yes I have fear of heights.

When the plane was first took-off, I think to my self -
"okay, this is it! I am ready to losing my virginity".
I held on tight.
I close my eyes.
I even had goosebumps.
But it occur just for a minute, and when the plane was already settled on the auto-pilot mode, guess I was just over reacted.
LOL

So I learned that I only have the aeroacrophobia; the fear of open high places which exposed air or wind. And thank God, being on a plane is no longer my fear.

This was taken at the apartment, it's first time I opened my eyes in different country.
Feeling save..


Taken by Meutia Ananda

No comments:

Post a Comment