August 24, 2011

The drops of tears


In these five years, I have had everything and lost everything.
So many things to be thankful, yet there’re too many goodbyes to be said.
There’re many things to ask,
lot of reasons to let go.
These 5 years have fundamentally formed me inside and out.
The rises and dawns.
I was torn so badly in the day the love being forced to die.
And up until now I have to beat myself up just to keep my face straight. Keep my world spinning.

I wonder how far I could make the leap again, without my tail*.

2 comments:

  1. this is how you felt on my birthday? aaaa not good.
    cheer up dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha didn't expect that someone would read it :p

    it's a bad timing isn't it?
    well in telling a bad news, there's no such thing as "the perfect time"

    but thank you macel :*

    ReplyDelete