February 10, 2010

When The Air Feels Clear

Today I was bored to hell. I am desperately need a vacation. This month I couldn't run my way out of routine and really got stressed out. I started to think about how good it was to feel some fresh air blowing on my face, got zero obligation or some group task I have to attend.
I took some shots of my beloved little sister (not a biological one) and I wanna try to make it sort like a short tale, lol. Here it goes.. 


I met a woman, a beautiful one.

She asked me, "what do you want to be when you get older?"



"I want to be as beauty as you are, Mam"
She said "Honey, don't be ridiculous. You are beautiful, and when you grow up I'm sure that you can be even the most beautiful girl in the world. What I mean is, what you'd like to do when you get older?"

I guess I want to be a singer, lalalalala..


She seemed to enjoy me singing.
And I seemed to enjoy being herd.


Then I smile, I gave her my biggest smile and started to wonder how pretty I would turn out to be.. Hmmmm

I go home and I told all my friends just how happy I am, and how I could turn out to be a beautiful singer one day.


But they said I couldn't be, I will not be, and I cannot be.


They broke my heart, my dream..


"Leave me alone!!!!"
I started to cry, a loud..

After that, I will not trust anyone, ever.


Even you.



Nikon analog camera, expired FujiFilm.

1 comment: